Thursday, November 11, 2010

Find Within [Without Internal Perceptions] : (Reality Restored?)

 


'Fortified!' I cried
In attempt to convince myself
It not was a lie... 
But inside, I tried
To collapse the sieve 
Into which thoughts coincide --
I hide, they combine...
I am hollow.


~*~


Odorous adoration
        adore us
Pavement and pathways
                  led   a s t r a y~
Breaking, trading, creating
              planar obscurities
Any which way
     [whichever way the money trail leads?]
Stopping once, adjusting tie
   puff,harumph-- 
Bow down to worship
          serpentine lies (why try?)
Battered bruised broken bleeding
                                  bleating/pleading 
                     animagus.
Dirt creature, steady pace
   majestic deception  
                interception - reception
Receipt of purchase 

  [ on my dime ]

[g]olden memories 
      twisted perversion
             blackened penetration
(S)HE trouble marble - - - 
         garbled expression
  misunderestimation
Bloodcurdling fermentation
              procreation  -  desecration.


2 comments:

  1. I love love love this style of writing! This is the kind of stuff that gets me so ecstatic and excited when I see it!...it's like reading a dream, it truly is. I honestly didn't have the slightest concept of what was hidden behind these words; what was the constituting cognition behind these passages? I have no idea! and it couldn't be more beautiful! Obscurities are so majestic in my eyes...I love contradictions and misleading pathways with no visible conscious stream....its as though they flow from nothing definite or known....wondrous, simply wondrous. I love the challenge of knowing that I'll never know anything outside of my own interpretation. For love is no thing outside of ourselves you see, we fall in love with the thought we see within ourselves; and thus to be in love is to realize that we are in love....and so too....I love my own interpretation; for there is nothing that could be more real and true to the person that resides within my corpse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say I dislike the use of 'corpse;' but other than that, I agree. I feel as though -- even though there seems to be no cognition -- there is some flow to this piece, and some sort of 'direct meaning' that I was 'going for' or some such nonsense.

    ReplyDelete