Monday, November 15, 2010

23 [months]

Time,
so much time,
dripping -
coherence.
Progression
time-lapse
(stills)
still surprising
still around.
Pounding hearts
horizontally parallel
interjecting plane
(thirty-degree angle)
growing perpendicular
together.
Snow
always snow
falling in my mind
to think of you...
Slushing about
sheer excitement
still today
still around.
Fluttering eyelashes
attempt
to feel wanted-
gentle touch
caress, caress.
Sitting here,
anticipation,
closing eyes and
wishing
"Show me, show me."
Tilted neck
invitation
craning now
in wait...
Breathing slowly,
(but heart is pounding),
I hear you now
drawing near.
Eyes closed tightly,
biting cheek,
swishing tongue
(your breath on my neck).
Planting tender kiss
a nibble
and more kisses.
I need this.
Sighing-
I'm sighing...
Invitation accepted
feeling wanted
knowing -- needed.
still loving
still around.

1 comment:

  1. no one else will have me like you do.
    no one else will have me, only you.

    <3 congrats to you both <3

    ReplyDelete